June 3 Summer Sports Camps Updates

Summer Sports Program Update
June 3, 2020
On May 28th Governor Ducey held a press conference. At this time he confirmed that Arizona schools and youth sports leagues could open. As many of you know, we are under the guidance of the Diocese of Phoenix. At this time the Diocese has not given Xavier permission to open up any of the sports camps.
Xavier has decided to postpone ALL camps until later in the month or possibly July provided we are given permission to hold our camps.
We believe that if the Diocese does give permission, they will also give us guidelines that could change the makeup of the camps. We may have to limit the number of participant’s, consolidate camps, have signed waivers, and take precaution’s to keep everyone who is involved as safe as possible.
We are so sorry that tis may interfere with family plans, but the safety for everyone involved is our number one priority.
Because we are continually working behind the scenes if you have any questions please email scontreras@xcp.org for a quicker response.

Xavier College Preparatory

4710 North Fifth Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
P. (602) 277-3772
F. (602) 279-1346

National Blue Ribbon Recipient



Western Catholic Educational Association