Applying for Financial Aid at Xavier
All financial aid at Xavier is based solely on need. Families of students seeking financial assistance must submit an application to FAIR beginning in February for the next school year. This evaluation is then forwarded to Catholic Education Arizona (CEA). The amount of the award is determined after the review and dependent upon the funds available.
FAIR Xavier School Code: 700
FAIR Password: cea700
* Please note it is not possible to meet all requests.
Arizona Tuition Tax Organizations
Alternative Financial Aid Options
Families may also independently apply to other Arizona tuition tax credit organizations for tuition assistance. For a list of school tax credit organizations, you may visit the Arizona Department of Revenue.
- Arizona Department of Revenue ›
- 123 Tax Credit ›
- AAA Scholarship Foundation ›
- A Degree for Me, Inc. ›
- Academic Opportunity of Arizona ›
- America's Scholarship Konnections Inc. ›
- Arizona Education Scholarship Foundation, Inc. ›
- Arizona Education & Scholarship Opportunity Program ›
- Arizona Leadership Foundation ›
- Arizona Private Education Scholarship Fund (APESF) ›
- Arizona Private School Tuition Organization (APSTO) ›
- Arizona School Choice Trust (ASCT) ›
- Arizona Tax Credit ›
If you have further questions, please contact Xavier’s Finance Office.
Director of Financial Aid Records
Lamar Reneè Bryant
Director of Account Recievable
Leslie Eckland, MBA
Director of Finance/Controller